Hello!!!
I am finally 1 month old!
My daddy couldn't be with me today though, because he is on duty. =(
I wish Mummy and Daddy could be with me all day long.
In case you didn't know, I am Daddy's girl. Hehe. Daddy takes care of me all night long no matter how tired he is, even if he has to go to work the next day. That's why he has such dark eye rings!! hehe... i've already learnt how to bully my daddy.....
Mummy has no time to upload any pictures of me so far, but you can check her blog out for all her favourite photos of me. *psst* don't worry, i'll make her upload MY favourite pictures of myself on this blog soon!!!
Going to see the doctor's tomorrow... Mummy and Daddy can't wait to see how much I weigh right now! They measured me yesterday, and I'm about 55cm now.... let's hope I'm tall like Daddy! hehe....
okay.. it's bedtime for Baby Faith now... see you soon!