Hello everyone,
I have already recovered from my fever, and I am alright now.
I've been a very tired girl this whole weekend....
Yesterday, Daddy and Mummy brought me out for a walk to Tampines Mall because Mummy needed to buy clothes for work. She complains about being so fat after giving birth to me, and although she tries hard to exercise away the fatness, yet some days i make her so so tired from watching me, and she can't exercise anymore. =( I feel so bad. But never mind, Mummy is forever pretty in mine and Daddy's eyes!!! hehe.
Today, I went to church in the morning, and then in the afternoon we went for Baby Matthias' 1st month celebration. He is Daddy's cousin's son, so that makes him my cousin too!
I can't believe it. I am already a 姐姐/big sister when I'm only 2 months old! hehe.
Mummy and Daddy think that I look so big beside him.... you can see it in the picture they took of us.....
Because the place was so so so noisy, I got very much grouchy, and only allowed Daddy, Mummy and Grandma Alice to carry me... i don't know why, but I just don't like it when it's too noisy, especially if it's the noise of far too many people talking.
*YAWN* I'm so tired now... I need to sleep.... Tomorrow, Mummy's reporting to work at St Anthony's Convent... Grandma Matha will have to look after me whilst Mummy is gone... Mummy says that i must be a good girl when she is away and not give Grandma too much trouble. Mummy also says that I'll be studying there when I'm older! Yay.. .I'll get to study in Mummy's school! =)
Here are my photos.... see you again soon!