Children Of God

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

*.* Children of God *.*


Ten tiny little fingers that always want to play,

That never stop exploring the wonder of today.

Ten tiny little fingers that from the very start,

Will reach out for tomorrow yet always hold your heart.


*.* Links *.*

Faith's 1st Month Photos on Facebook
Faith's 1st Christmas on Facebook
CNY 2010 on Facebook
Faith's 1st Birthday on Facebook
Family Trip to Melbourne on Facebook
Faith 1 year and counting on Facebook
Josiah and Faith on Facebook (part 1)
Josiah's Baptism on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 2)
CNY 2011 on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 3)
Faith's 2nd Birthday on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 4)
Faith's school adventures
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 5)
@ Jacob Ballas Children's Garden
@ singkids playsystem
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 6)
Josiah's school adventures
Art Garden
Fun Day Out
Sentosa
Faith and Josiah (Part 7)
Josiah's 2nd Birthday)
Faith and Josiah (Part8)

*.* Mummy and Daddy's Note to US *.*


May today there be peace within.

May yoiu trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of Faith.

May you use those gifts you have received,

And pass on the love that has been given to you.

May you be content knowing you are a child of God.

Let this presence settle into your heart,

And allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

*.* Notes to US *.*

*.* Archives *.*


Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, May 21, 2009

*.* I'm sick *.*

Hello everyone.

i'm not feeling well right now.

It has been a long long day, and Faith Faith feels very moody.

Today is Ascension, and I went for an early morning mass with Daddy and Mummy before Godma came to find us. We then went to see my doctor for my monthly check up and to get my 6-in-1 jab.

Before I start whining about how unwell i am feeling, I shall update all of you on how much I have grown in the last 1 month.

My height is now 60cm, my weight is 4.8kg, and my head measures 38.5cm.

Doctor says I am a very tall girl, but she does feel I could be slightly heavier.

Mummy feels it could be because I am drinking far too much water. Grandpa Richard seems to think I need lots and lots of water... but Doctor says that water has 0 calories, so I should be drinking more milk instead! Water is good, but not in big amounts for a little baby like me!

Anyway, I took the jab very well. I didn't cry at all.

I even allowed Daddy, Mummy and Godma to go for a nice lunch at Crystal Jade and to shop for an hour or so before we headed back home.

We also visited the nurse who helped to deliver me, as well as Mummy's doctor.


Everyone says I am a very pretty girl, with very nice hair, and beautiful eyes. =)

Mummy says I ought to become a model in future so that I can earn lots of money for Mummy and Daddy. =)

I know I am a brave girl. =)

But I guess getting the jab and being outdoors for so long has tired me out.

I just got a fever, as Doctor predicted I would.....
My temperature is now 38.1 deg Celsius.

I just took my first dose of Paracetamol. Mummy thinks I'm an extremely brave girl for swallowing the medicine, especially since she thinks it tastes yucky.

I'm extremely grouchy and insecure, and I need lots of love and attention from everyone, especially Daddy.

I hope Daddy and Mummy can stay home tomorrow to make me feel better, especially since I turn two months old tomorrow......

Remembered by Squashy Mummy at | 4:59 PM