*.* mummy n daddy's little monster! *.*
Hello!I'm back again after giving Mummy and Daddy a few terribly long nights. I always refuse to sleep at night, and Mummy and Daddy both get so tired looking after me. Grandpa tells Mummy it's all because she slept so late when I was still inside her tummy. hehe.So it's not my fault!Mummy and Daddy call me their little monster.... because i always give them lots of nonsense.
But hey, I'm just being little ol' me, doing what a baby ought to do... give their parents nightmares!! I also want lots and lots of love and attention...especially from my Daddy coz he will always sing me to sleep! What to do? I'm his little princess!!!Haha.I went for my first Chinese mass yesterday and SO many aunties and uncles wanted to touch me! Mummy said no... especially since there is this funny flu going all around. She doesn't want me to get sick...
I prefer the Chinese mass as there is lesser people around, and not so loud... I get lots of attention too! hehehe....Mummy thinks I look like Wee Willie Winkie yesterday in my outfit..here... you can see me!
Grandma calls me a grumpy pot when i do this... =p
I love having people play with me!!
Pure boredom when everyone leaves me alone...
Remembered by Squashy Mummy at | 11:41 AM
