Children Of God

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

*.* Children of God *.*


Ten tiny little fingers that always want to play,

That never stop exploring the wonder of today.

Ten tiny little fingers that from the very start,

Will reach out for tomorrow yet always hold your heart.


*.* Links *.*

Faith's 1st Month Photos on Facebook
Faith's 1st Christmas on Facebook
CNY 2010 on Facebook
Faith's 1st Birthday on Facebook
Family Trip to Melbourne on Facebook
Faith 1 year and counting on Facebook
Josiah and Faith on Facebook (part 1)
Josiah's Baptism on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 2)
CNY 2011 on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 3)
Faith's 2nd Birthday on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 4)
Faith's school adventures
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 5)
@ Jacob Ballas Children's Garden
@ singkids playsystem
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 6)
Josiah's school adventures
Art Garden
Fun Day Out
Sentosa
Faith and Josiah (Part 7)
Josiah's 2nd Birthday)
Faith and Josiah (Part8)

*.* Mummy and Daddy's Note to US *.*


May today there be peace within.

May yoiu trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of Faith.

May you use those gifts you have received,

And pass on the love that has been given to you.

May you be content knowing you are a child of God.

Let this presence settle into your heart,

And allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

*.* Notes to US *.*

*.* Archives *.*


Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

*.* Mummy's first day away from me... *.*

hello.

today is the first day that Mummy spent away from me coz she went back to school.

=(

I seemed to sense that something was wrong, because last night, i just refused to sleep no matter what Daddy and Mummy did! I didn't sleep well, not even when Daddy let me sleep on his chest, which is my favourite sleeping place!

I woke up at 3am this morning for milk, something very rare, because i usually do not feed at nights any longer.... Mummy fed me, then I puked my milk out. I started crying non-stop, and Mummy and Daddy were so worried about me that both of them wanted to stay home with me.

But Grandma refused to let them stay at home and chased them off.

I cried a little when Mummy left and I woke up without hearing her voice.

But then, because Grandpa and Grandma were with me, and also my Grandaunty Jenny, so they played with me and let me sleep whenever i wanted so that I didn't make too much of a fuss.

Grandpa and Grandma are so proud of me! They kept telling Mummy and Daddy what a good girl I was when they came home. =D

Mummy and Daddy miss me lots and lots, so we are going to spend some family time together now.

It's not going to be easy... but I will be a strong girl for Daddy and Mummy!



Remembered by Squashy Mummy at | 8:40 PM