Mummy is very bored today... hehe.. so she has decided to write more things about me.
I have been a sleepyhead today, just like how my Daddy is... and I slept all morning... mummy hopes I won't sleep anymore for the rest of the evening so that I won't disturb either of them tonight... let's see how I fare!
Anyway, Mummy decided to use this blog to let you all know that my baptism will be on this Sunday, 10 May at 6pm...
Father Timothy will be baptising me, and Mummy and Daddy are really glad that because of the swine flu, I won't get to be immersed in water! They are so scared that i'll be traumatised by the whole baptism... so it's a good thing! hehehe...
Everyone who sees me says I've changed a lot since my birth... do you think so too? Here are a few of my favourite pictures, one over each week for you to compare!