Hello all.
Mummy hasn't had time to update my blog for me because she has been very very busy.
She has officially gone back to work this week, and she has had to leave the house at about 10am everyday, and isn't back till 7pm.
I don't like Mummy being away from me. Not having Daddy around is already bad enough, although I've gotten used to it.... and now, I have to get used to Mummy's absence.
It really is yucky. =( As a result, I start crying and complaining to her for going away without me everytime she returns home from work, and i refuse to let her put me down. Even though I am an angel in the afternoons when Grandpa Richard and Grandma Matha look after me, yet once Daddy and Mummy returns home, i punish them for going away for so long.
I feel bad because they can't do anything else once i throw my tantrums, and on some days, Mummy and Daddy are really tired, yet they have to put up with me.
But this is the only way I can tell them that I really dislike them away from me for so so so long. I am still a little baby, and I need my Daddy and Mummy with me. =(
Every morning when I open my eyes and see Mummy in front of me, I smile really happily to tell Mummy how glad I am to see her... but after she bathes me, Mummy has to leave again and I get sad.... Thank goodness the school term is ending on Friday, and Mummy can look after me all day for another month again....i really miss my Mummy. =(
Grandpa and Grandma are feeding me well though, and Mummy says I've put on lots of weight around my cheeks! She also says I'm getting heavier!
Here's my latest photos... do you think I'm chubbier too?