*.* yet another weekend *.*
Hello everyone....
did you like my video? =) I'm so adorable right? hehe...these few days, mummy says i've been a mischievous girl..... =(
i'm so playful in the morning, always laughing and trying to talk to everyone... but when evening comes, i refuse to drink my milk even though i look hungry, and i keep crying and screaming my lungs out.
Grandpa, Grandma and Daddy all say I've as terrible a temper as Mummy, if not worse! =(
Am i that bad?
I'm just being a little baby.....I've learnt a new skill though. I love making smacking noises with my lips by sucking them these days. hehe. It's fun, and I do it everytime I'm awake.
Everyone is amused by the sounds I make, and that makes me want to do it even more! =DAnyway, Daddy and Mummy bought me a new rocker because they think I'm far too long for the one i'm currently using! hehe... this new rocker is fun because i can even use it as a chair when i'm older! Mummy says we'll use it as me feeding chair once i start eating solids... i can't wait to eat al the yummy food that Mummy is going to make for me!
I miss my old bouncer though... and i still like to sit on it in the mornings... =DUncle Nigel and Aunty Sheena came to see me on Friday because Uncle Nigel is flying to Taiwan for 3 weeks. They are very close to Mummy and Daddy, and Uncle Nigel seems to love me lots and lots. Hehe...
He took my hand and rubbed it on his durian head.... it feels weird!!! =pWe went out for dinner yesterday.... because Mummy felt like eating steak... she says it''s been so long since she had a good dinner outdoors other than fast food, and she really wanted to indulge. Daddy loves Mummy a lot, so we went out to Outback Steakhouse for dinner with Grandpa and Grandma.
I didn't like it because we were so near the kitchen and it was so noisy. But I loved walking through Candy Empire to see all the brightly coloured sweets and chocolates.
Hmmm.. I wonder if Mummy will let me go there when I'm older?? hehe...Anyway, not many pictures have been taken lately... so here are the few Mummy have taken.

my old rocker

my new one!

and see, i'm clever!!!
Remembered by Squashy Mummy at | 2:44 PM
