Hello everyone!
Faith faith is back from another day at the beach!
These few weekends have been filled with so much fun! hehe...
Do you know?
I had my first taste of durian last Sunday, on Father's Day!
hehe...
I like durian! And I got so excited when i smelt the durian that Mummy and Daddy decided to let me taste a little bit.. =)
Anyway, Mummy still hasn't had time to upload my videos... but I'll pester her to do it by this weekend okay?
It was a good time at the beach with Rusty.. hehe.. but he's so aggressive in his show of affection for me that I got scared for a little bit.
But Godpa kept telling Rusty that I'm his friend... and so Rusty tried very hard to be protective of me and he even tried to 'sayang' me when I started fussing!
You can see the photos later... =)
Godma Sheena took a whole lot of photos......
On Saturday, we also went to surprise Godma Angela with her early birthday present!
Hehe.. if not for my presence, Godma Angela would have slaughtered Mummy and Daddy for waking her up from her beauty sleep! =p
Today is Mummy's first real day at school.
I missed Mummy so much that I gave Grandma quite a difficult time.
And when Daddy and Mummy came home, I smiled so happily at them, and even laughed very loudly!
I miss my Daddy and my Mummy.....
okay now.. it's time for some squashy family time....
In the meantime, you can enjoy looking at my photos!!
