Hello everybody!Mummy and Daddy thinks I'm a big big monster. haha...
because I'm drinking 910ml of milk in an entire day! And, I'm a funny child, just like Daddy and Mummy.
I choose to sleep only at night, and i don't like to sleep in the day.
So Mummy often gets very very tired looking after me in the afternoons coz I refuse to sleep and demand all of her attention!Daddy is on MC for two days because he injured his back carrying me.
I feel guilty, but I do want my Daddy's love and attention! =DI also seem to be drawn to the television because of all the moving images.... but Mummy and Daddy refuse to let me watch the TV. =(
They insist it's bad for my eyes and that it'll affect my attention span.
I guess I have no choice but to watch Daddy and Mummy....Lately, Daddy and Mummy have also been bringing me out more often. On Sunday, we went to St. Michael's church to see Mummy's nanny, whose name Mummy took for my second name, Regina.
We have also gone grocery shopping together, and we have also taken a walk to Simei, hoping to see the dogs... but we went too late, and all the doggies were kept for the night. =(I enjoy going out so much nowadays that I start wailing once we come home! hehe...
I have also learnt that pulling the toys on my rocker will cause the little bird in the centre to spin. I try to do it myself, but I don't seem to have enough strength.
Mummy will always help me to pull a little harder so that i get more motivated to pull it in future!
I'm now also more able to turn to my side. I still can't do it on my own, but I sure am on my way! I also enjoy sitting up so much that I demand to be carried that way nowadays... =)
Anyway, Daddy and Mummy tried putting me in the sarong today. I was scared because I've never been in one before. After a while, I started crying. It was bouncy... but I don't think I really like it.... Mummy and Daddy hopes I'll take to it though.. then they can put me in it for my afternoon naps...
Okay.. have to go now.. here are more photos of me... see you again soon!.JPG)
Me in my sarong looking terrified...
.JPG)
Trying very hard to pull the toys...
Since I can't succeed in pulling, i shall bite my toys!
.JPG)
Me with Daddy and Squashygirl....
.JPG)
Adorable ol' me...