Hello everyone.
Faith faith is a tired baby today.
My weekend was jam-packed with activities, and all I want to do today is to sleep.
Mummy and Daddy decided to name Aunty Sheena and Uncle Nigel my other godparents because I love playing with them so much. I did get a little scared of Uncle Nigel though, because he used a super stern voice on me on Saturday. As a result, I almost cried each time he talked to me that evening. But it's okay now. I've forgiven him. hehe.. i'm such a forgiving person. So now, I have 3 godparents... Godma Angela, who's my baptism Godma, and Godma Sheena and Godpa Nigel.... *psst* Mummy and Daddy says I shouldn't say this... but I'm gonna say it anyway... making them my godparents is a ploy to ensure they stay together and end up married! hehehe....It was an extremely long Sunday for me, and one that made Mummy and Daddy extremely proud of me. They both said that I was an absolute angel. Hehe... but i think I'm always an angel... =pI attended Mass and only fell asleep during the sermon... can't be helped.. I've got Daddy's genes! haha....And I attended my first Legion Curia meeting... I slept through most of it because it was long and boring....Then Daddy and Mummy had their lunch at Burger King... and we went to walk in a supermarket. All my godparents played with me whilst we were window shopping, and I was extremely responsive and playful. Then we went to Daddy's parents' house..... my great-grandmother had a bad fall. =(She tripped on the stairs and broke 4 of the bones in her feet. Her leg is now in a cast. Mummy says it will take very very long to heal. =(So Daddy and Mummy were hoping that I could cheer Great-grandma up...And i did! I kept smiling and playing with her.... And because my smile is so contagious, she couldn't help but smile as well. Hehe.. i'm such a good girl. We only came back at 9.30pm last night, and I am so so so tired. I slept a lot today...because I'm trying to recover my sleep.....I did play with Mummy and my grandparents today though...Mummy and Daddy says I'm getting more and more playful.. =)Mummy and Daddy say they'll bring me to Pasir Ris beach this weekend to show me what a beach looks like... I can't wait!
Mummy is trying to spend as much time with me as possible, because she will be starting work from next Tuesday. =(
I'm wishing time will pass slowly....