Hello all.
I just had an adventure yesterday.
It was terribly scary.
I was sleeping in Mummy's room in my sarong.
Grandpa was with me, and Grandma was busy in the kitchen
Suddenly the light in the living room fell on the exact place that I would be sitting/lying if I had been awake, and shattered into pieces!!!!'
Mummy, Daddy, Grandpa and Grandma are all so thankful that I wasn't there at that time,
or who knows what'd have happened?
But I had faith that God will keep me safe at all times,
because after all, I am a Child of God!
Hehe....
It has been a busy weekend, and i'm well on the road to recovery.
I'll be going to see the doctor on Friday for my check-up and my jab!
Mummy and Daddy can't wait to see if I've grown...
And they'll be checking when i can truly start eating!
Will update soon!