Mummy and Daddy had a hard night because of me. =( They feel that our room is a little too stuffy, especially since my breathing is affected by all the phelgm I have. So, all 3 of us slept in the living room last night.
I felt very insecure, and wanted Daddy and Mummy to carry me to sleep. It didn't help that if I was sleeping flat, I would start coughing and then wake up. It was only about 2am that I managed to sleep on my own. Then Mummy and Daddy slept on the floor while I slept on my little mattress.
I refuse to eat my medicine, so Mummy and Daddy put the medicine into my milk. At least that way, I get my medicine and feel better.
I have messed up my entire schedule because I'm trying so hard to fight the germs in my body and Mummy and Daddy find it quite tough to figure out what I want, but they are trying their very best.
Today, I'm not coughing as much, but I still have lots of phelgm in my throat. As a result, I'm feeling horribly miserable. =( but I'm still trying hard to stay happy, coz Daddy says that's the only way I'll get better.
However, there are still times where I'm feeling terrible. And because of my crying and my coughing, I have almost lost my voice. =(
Godma Sheena has also fallen sick. I'm not sure if I have passed it to her. =( I sure hope not. Godma Sheena, please get better soon ok? I need you and godpa Nigel to come cheer me up this weekend!
For those of you who don't know how much Godma Sheena can cheer me up, here's a video of her with me yesterday.....and here are some pictures that Godma took of me whilst we were at the clinic....
see my glazed and teary eyes...
Me with the nebulizer... Mummy trying very hard to stop me from pulling it away...