*.* I'm sick.... *.*
Hello everyone.
=(
Faith faith is sick again.
Faith Faith has gotten a very bad cough and also a flu virus.
I'm coughing terribly with lots of phelgm, sneezing, and I have a stuffy nose.
Mummy and Daddy feel so terrible knowing that I'm not feeling well.
They took me to see the doctor this morning together with Godma Sheena.
Doctor Ang says that my cough is very bad. =(
She says that I'll have to go and see her again on Thursday for a review, and if I am not better, I may have to be warded, as it may develop into bronchitis or asthma. =(
Faith Faith feels lousy.
I have so many medicines to take, and I don't like them one bit. Mummy is planning to put my medicine into my milk so that i'll drink them.
Despite all these, I'm still a happy baby, and I smile for as long as I can, until I feel terrible.
Everyone's doing their best to cheer me up by playing with me and singing to me whenever they can.
Please pray for me to get better, as I don't want to stay in a hospital.....
Thank you. =(