Hello everyone!
Faith faith is still sick... well, I like Mummy and Daddy to think that I am... so I get more attention from everyone! hehe.
I am still coughing a little, and a little stuffy nose once in a while,
But I am otherwise okay!
It was a horrible day last Thursday though.
The doctor said that I was getting better, but I still had lots of phelgm in my nose.
So, they had to stick a tube into my nose to suck all the phelgm out. =(
Although it wasn't painful, but it sure was uncomfortable, and i cried my lungs out.
Daddy felt terrible for having to hold me down.
Too bad Godma Sheena wasn't there, or she'd have taken photos of me for all of you to see.
anyway, that day was the first day Faith Faith saw people from an ambulance,
as my Grandma Matha hurt her knee and had to be sent to the hospital coz she couldn't walk.
If you're wondering, she's much better now! =)
So anyway, as the title on my post shows,
I AM A CLEVER BABY!
Hehe.... I'm now turning on my own everytime Daddy and Mummy lay me flat on my back.
In fact, I'm also starting to crawl a little!
BUT,
I love to walk even more!
hehe.
Mummy has yet to take a video of me doing it, but i'll make her take one soon!
I can't walk all by myself, of course!
I need someone to hold me under my arms.
But, that's when i'll start walking!
hehe...
I love walking and standing so much that I refuse to sit down!
All the aunties who've seen me do so are saying i'll start walking very early.....=)
okay now... .
Faith Faith needs to rest....after all, i'm still a sick baby! *winks*