Children Of God

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

*.* Children of God *.*


Ten tiny little fingers that always want to play,

That never stop exploring the wonder of today.

Ten tiny little fingers that from the very start,

Will reach out for tomorrow yet always hold your heart.


*.* Links *.*

Faith's 1st Month Photos on Facebook
Faith's 1st Christmas on Facebook
CNY 2010 on Facebook
Faith's 1st Birthday on Facebook
Family Trip to Melbourne on Facebook
Faith 1 year and counting on Facebook
Josiah and Faith on Facebook (part 1)
Josiah's Baptism on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 2)
CNY 2011 on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 3)
Faith's 2nd Birthday on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 4)
Faith's school adventures
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 5)
@ Jacob Ballas Children's Garden
@ singkids playsystem
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 6)
Josiah's school adventures
Art Garden
Fun Day Out
Sentosa
Faith and Josiah (Part 7)
Josiah's 2nd Birthday)
Faith and Josiah (Part8)

*.* Mummy and Daddy's Note to US *.*


May today there be peace within.

May yoiu trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of Faith.

May you use those gifts you have received,

And pass on the love that has been given to you.

May you be content knowing you are a child of God.

Let this presence settle into your heart,

And allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

*.* Notes to US *.*

*.* Archives *.*


Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, July 26, 2009

*.* UPDATES of MEEEE!!! *.*

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!

Faith Faith is a 4 month old BABY already! HEHE...

Mummy says I'm a big girl already. =D

I just had my checkup on Friday. Here are my stats:

Height- 61cm
Weight- 5.95 kg
Head Circumference - 40cm.

EVeryone is wondering where ALL the milk I drink goes to because I take in about 1 litre of milk every single day! And that is a lot for a tiny baby like me!
Yet, I haven't put on much weight, and i haven't grown much at all!
From being in the 97th percentile for height when I was 2 months old, i'm now in the 25th percentile!
And as for my weight, i'm in the 10th percentile! =(

But doctor says it's probably because Mummy is small, so that's why I'm small too!

Oh well.

The most exciting thing though, is that I've been given the all-clear to start on cereals!!!

Mummy and Daddy seem so much more excited than me! haha.

I tried my first cereal yesterday, and I seem to like it quite a bit!
Mummy can't wait to start cooking for me.....
She says that next week, she'll let me try potatoes puree if I'm used to eating cereal.
And the week after, she'll let me eat broccoli puree!

Faith Faith can't wait!

Mummy also says that I'll be a lucky baby, coz when I finally get to eat semi-solids (porridge), she won't only let me eat porridge...
she'll cook pasta and lots of other nice food and process them for me!
Yay...
maybe then I'll put on more weight!

Haha...

Okay.. Faith has got to go to church now.
Here are more pictures that Godma Sheena has endlessly snapped for me!

ENJOY!

Pictures taken 7th July...



I love putting out my tongue, coz that's what Mummy taught me!!




See, there I go again! haha


Trying to turn on my changing table.


I looove standing!


Walking to my bunny...








enjoying my teether...


Mummy trying to flatten my hair... I don't like it at all!
photos taken on 19 July...

me in my aerobic get-up! hehe...




Photos taken yesterday, 25 July

I can sit on my own chair now!


Phototaking session with Eeyore and Tigger!





Eating my very first cereal









Remembered by Squashy Mummy at | 7:16 AM