Hi everyone!!!!
Faith Faith is a 5 month old baby already!
Faith had a wonderful time today and for the last few days!!!
Have been giving Mummy and Daddy quite a hard time at night earlier this week, as I chose to keep on waking up every single hour for no reason at all!
They soon figured out that my constant waking is due to the fact that I no longer need as much sleep as I used to... so now, I don't sleep for such long periods during the day and the problem is solved!!!! =)
We went to see my new cousin on Wednesday.
Her name is Myra.
She's small and cute, with extremely rosy cheeks....
Daddy says I've taught him to learn to appreciate babies....=)
but..
is that a good or bad thing? hehe.
Anyway, I had my first taste of potato puree today.
I'm not a very big fan of it as the texture is very grainy.
Also, because Mummy pureed it, it's more smooth than the cereal which i'm already used to!
But I still ate half of what Mummy gave me.
I can't wait to eat more foods!
Daddy is very cautious though, and doesn't want to introduce me to so many foods so quickly...
Today, I went to see many many many dogs at the dog farm!
I had an extremely good time, and I really enjoyed myself whilst I was there!
I seem to have an affinity with dogs, and this husky seemed to really like me, and the feeling was mutual!
Too bad we can't get a dog now though. =(
However, Mummy and Daddy have promised me that they'll get me one once I'm older!Quite a few photos taken, but they are all with Aunty Sheena....
Please send them to my Mummy soon ok??
My hair is getting really long now, and my great-grandma has told Mummy and Daddy to clip my hair up or lots of baby hair will keep growing, so these days, my hair is often clipped upwards.
I'm also able to sit on my own now, though not for long.
As long as I have my hands in front of me, I can sit unaided for a minute or so coz I can balance on my own.
Here..... you can see all my photos!!!

Baby Myra Teo
See my new hair-do!


Daddy tries to make me look like Dragonball! hehehe..... see my tongue....
cheeky lil' me

See how clever i am!