Saturday, August 15, 2009
*.* Future Vegetable Lover? *.*
Hello everyone!
Just thought I'd let all of you know that my favourite colour right now is Green!Hehe...Mummy and Daddy brought me to the supermarket the other day, and they wanted to show me all the wonderful colourful vegetables!They showed me carrots, but I wasn't interested. Then came the tomatoes, and all I did was to stare blankly. Finally came the excitement!They showed me Green Capsicum, and immediately i reached out my hand to try to hold it!They tried again with Leek, and i grabbed the leaves and tried to put them in my mouth!We then went to look at Broccoli, and I started touching the top of it. They showed me Lady's Fingers, and I took them into my hands and almost poked my eye!Then we saw a Green Watermelon, and I scratched it so hard, I left a mark on it! And I tried to hold a Guava too!Daddy and Mummy came to the conclusion that I love green. hehethey are happy about it though, coz they said they'd rather have a unique daughter like me, rather than to have me liking pink! =DI guess it's no surprise since Daddy and Mummy's colours are Yellow and Blue, which makes Green! =DI'm such a clever baby!That's one reason why I love looking at ALL the plants my Grandpa Richard planted along the corridor... =)Today we went for Mass coz it's Assumption, and I decided to start 'talking' during the sermon! hehe. Mummy and Daddy were soooo embarrassed, but i refused to stop! hehe, I'm giving my own opinion too!Daddy and Mummy have also just bought me a sippy cup for me to use when i start drinking my juices!i really can't wait!
1 more week before we see the doctor again.......
I'll be 5 months old on Saturday!!!! YAY
Remembered by Squashy Mummy at | 10:53 PM
