Mummy has been terribly busy lately, and so, I told Mummy I'd rather spend more time with her than to have her update my blog! hehehe
Lately, I've been drinking about 1.2 litres of milk in a day.... this includes cereal!!!! hahaa... i'm eating so so much.... Grandma Alice says I have an appetite like my daddy!!! =D
Mummy hasn't given me any other food yet, because Daddy says he wants me to get used to eating solid food first..... =(
By the time i'm 5 months though, Mummy says she'll let me try potato puree! I really can't wait, and I often get angry now because I don't get to eat the yummy food that everyone else is putting into their mouths!!!!
I'm terribly talkative these days, and often try to talk to Mummy and Daddy, especially when they ask me questions! hehe... although it's baby talk, but I'm sure they all understand what I'm trying to say!
I am gonna get Mummy to upload a video of me talking and you can see how talkative I am! haha...
anyway, Mummy says that's enough updates for now coz she has to go finish up her work... Faith Faith will take a nap.... =)