Hello everyone!!
Baby Faith has taken the bus for the very first time today!! Hehe... Mummy got tired of entertaining me at home, so she decided to take the bus with me. We took a short ride on Bus 39 from our bus-stop to the interchange, and I was an extremely happy baby!I smiled at everyone who looked at me, and was extremely playful! Hehe...Everyone couldn't help but smile back at me coz I'm such a happy baby!Faith Faith enjoyed her first trip out with Mummy alone.... Mummy wants to take me on a train ride next... but hopes Daddy could come along with us this time! =DI also tried pumpkin puree for the first time yesterday, and I loved it! Now I have broccoli, carrot and pumpkin puree to last me for at least one more week. mummy says she'll let me try new textures once i turn 6 months. (Actually, she can't wait to start me on them now... but Daddy wants me to go slow... ) =Dthese days, i refuse to drink much milk in between my solid feeds, coz I want to eat food instead of drink milk! as a result, i wake up once in the middle of the night in order to make up for the reduction of milk intake.....Mummy says that if this carries on, she'll include one more solid feed in the afternoon, which will then make it 3 milk feeds and 3 solid feeds, just so she and Daddy can get a better night's rest.... It's gonna be a busy weekend for Baby Faith, as Mummy and Daddy are going to bring me to Curia on Sunday, followed by my cousin Myra's one month old party. Next week is Daddy's birthday!
Mummy's thinking of how to celebrate it for Daddy... does anyone have any suggestions???Anyway, here are some new photos of me!! Enjoy!

Mummy and Daddy call me their 'sam-seng kia'... hehe...coz i keep playing with my feet which is sooo unglam!!! (u should also see the way i sleep!!) =p

playing with my new toy!!!

my way of interacting with mummy... =P