Children Of God

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

*.* Children of God *.*


Ten tiny little fingers that always want to play,

That never stop exploring the wonder of today.

Ten tiny little fingers that from the very start,

Will reach out for tomorrow yet always hold your heart.


*.* Links *.*

Faith's 1st Month Photos on Facebook
Faith's 1st Christmas on Facebook
CNY 2010 on Facebook
Faith's 1st Birthday on Facebook
Family Trip to Melbourne on Facebook
Faith 1 year and counting on Facebook
Josiah and Faith on Facebook (part 1)
Josiah's Baptism on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 2)
CNY 2011 on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 3)
Faith's 2nd Birthday on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 4)
Faith's school adventures
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 5)
@ Jacob Ballas Children's Garden
@ singkids playsystem
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 6)
Josiah's school adventures
Art Garden
Fun Day Out
Sentosa
Faith and Josiah (Part 7)
Josiah's 2nd Birthday)
Faith and Josiah (Part8)

*.* Mummy and Daddy's Note to US *.*


May today there be peace within.

May yoiu trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of Faith.

May you use those gifts you have received,

And pass on the love that has been given to you.

May you be content knowing you are a child of God.

Let this presence settle into your heart,

And allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

*.* Notes to US *.*

*.* Archives *.*


Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, September 5, 2009

*.* My trip to the ZOO!!!!! *.*

Hi Everyone!!!!!

Although I'm extremely tired after a SUPER long day, i'll still tell you all about my trip to the Zoo.....

Firstly though, are updates on me..... =)

I've been eating carrots and apples puree for breakfast this entire week, and broccoli puree for dinner. =) I'm enjoying my food so much that after my meal of solids, i usually do not drink my milk anymore. But i do eat cereal even after I've eaten my puree!!!

Also, these days, i tend to grab onto Mummy's fingers from a lying down position, and I'll pull myself into a sitting position even if she does not pull me up at all! Mummy says I'll get stomach muscles real fast if I keep doing this!!! hehehe...

As I'm super active, i also tend to catch hold of everything on the changing table! Mummy gets so annoyed that she has to hold my hands down so that i don't pull all the tissue out of the box!!!!!

I'm also very very fond of eating my feet, especially when I'm hungry!!! hehe....

Those of you who have seen our room would know that it's a tatami styled room..... lately, i use up the WHOLE mattress space, and even roll off onto the platform once or twice! Mummy and Daddy are so afraid i'll roll onto the floor that they've now surrounded me with things so that I stay where i'm supposed to be!

Anyway, back to the story for today, I gave Mummy and Daddy a terrible time last night.... I guess Grandpa and Grandma allowed me to sleep for too long a time in the afternoon. I woke up at 1am, and refused to sleep until 4 plus this morning.... .Mummy and Daddy were so exhausted.... =(

But I know they still love me...... =) Because of that , they made me sleep before we set off on our trip as this would be the longest drive I've had to experience so far...... and because i'm tired, i managed to sleep through it until we reached the zoo!!! so here's the photos!!!!


at the zoo carpark, all ready to go!


first family shot of the day!


with my 2 other companions.... Godma Angela and aunty Sheena.... too bad Uncle Nigel couldn't join us...


the moooo Family!!!



i like sitting on this Cow!!


with my ticket, all ready to go!!!


these adults take SOOO long... I might as well entertain myself first!


do i look nice?


Here we go!!!!



Daddy and me¬!!!!


our first rest stop as my milk is prepared....


Faith Faith's feeding time!


all contented now...


*bleah* my signature move these days.... hehe


with the komodo dragon...






heehee. i love my daddy......




with a GIANT tortoise!


at the Kidsworld.....


I like this horse... it likes me too!!!




Mummy showing me the goats...


in a 'kampung' house...


at KFC....






Mummy decided to make me nap whilst they ate.... =)


She succeeded!!! =)
(That's the whipped potato they kept for me!!) =D

Praying in my sleep for good weather... Grandma will be soooo proud of me! =)


Daddy making fun of me after I woke up....


can we take my 'hat' off already?


YAY! Thank you!


All the girls.... =)


@ the Dino walk....




With my godma Angela...


With Aunty Sheena


I stole Mummy's ice-cream from her.....


then i tried to eat it... =p
but i failed... =(
couldn't eat it coz Mummy says it'll give me phelgm...

i got my plain whipped potato instead... =(
Well.. at least i got some solid food!

The pelican pecked me!!!


@ the Australian animals' exhibit... am I one too?






Yay.. I got to touch a kangaroo!!!


Nope, ain't gonna let go!


I like snakes! Just like my mummy!!!
Anyone want to by me an Ikea snake?? hehe

Yay... we've completed our trip!


all tired now.... waiting whilst the adults get their drink...


i shall eat my lion first...

Remembered by Squashy Mummy at | 10:01 PM