Hello everyone!!
Sorry for the lack of updates....
So much has happened in the last 10 days, and Mummy hasn't had the time to update my blog at all.
But before i begin, here's wishing my Daddy a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! =)
Anyway, Faith Faith went to Mummy's school (NIE) last Friday before heading to ION Orchard. Mummy and Daddy bought sooo much food there! Too bad none of it was for me. =(
Another sad thing also happened last week, my favourite Aunty from Kiddy Palace has resigned. =( Sigh. Now there's no one who I really enjoy playing with when we go there. Mummy and Daddy says they'll bring me to visit her though... =) I hope they keep to their promise..
I also attended Curia meeting for the second time on Sunday. Mummy and Daddy are extremely proud of me as I managed to be totally cooperative throughout the meeting which seemed to last forever!
Faith Faith has also been eating lots and lots of different foods. Mummy has made me pumpkin puree, broccoli puree, pear puree. She also tried different foods since i've been on solids for almost 2 months now.... so this week, I've had spinach and leek puree! I seem to like it even though Mummy and Daddy dislike it! I will be trying cheesy tomato and cauliflower puree on Sunday. Mummy hopes I'll like it!
Just in case you're wondering, I usually eat up my 'fresh food' puree followed by a serving of Baby rice cereal... =) Mummy says that will help to ensure I get lots of nutrients and my calories too!
I'm also starting to make lots of different pitches when I 'talk' these days! And, I've also begun to recognize the camera and ALWAYS smile for it when it shows up in front of me!
Right now, I can sit up on my own for a much longer period of time! Mummy and Daddy can't wait for the time when I can fully sit up on my own, as they feel that they'll be better able to go do their things when i can sit on my own...
boy are they wrong! haha... as if i'll make life so easy for them!! =pI also love to roll all over the place... usually Mummy puts me at one end of the bed, and before she knows it, I'm already at the other end!!! Mummy says she really doesn't know what to do with me! hehehe
Anyway, tomorrow we will be going for Baby Myra's first month party... seems there was a miscommunication. these adults... =) then, we will be going to Prego to celebrate Daddy's birthday! Faith Faith can't wait to go out!!!

My rice cereal that I eat EVERYDAY! =)

on my way to NIE... =)

with my favourite aunty from Kiddy Palace.

eating 旺仔小馒头




Grandma says my hair is too long and needs a haircut.. do you think so too?

wearing a nice bandana, posing for the camera..

with my beloved Daddy... Happy Birthday DAD!

with my Mummy...

look at what Daddy and Mummy did to my hair!!!!

showing the world what a happy baby I am!

laughing in glee...



little clever me sitting in my armchair

mummy thinks i'm trying to look 'sexy'.. hehe

oops.. now i'm unglam...

falling over soon...