*.* 7 months old now.... *.*
Hello everyone...
It has been ages since Mummy last helped me to post anything up...
Sorry for the long absence. Mummy has been terribly busy at work, and it doesn't help that she injured her wrist and ankles again....
Mummy had to have a jab yesterday on her wrist because it's not gotten better... and whilst the doctor was prepping, Baby Faith cried because Baby Faith didn't want Mummy to feel any pain... ain't I just a lovable daughter?
Hmm... i'm already 7 months old... Uncle Andrew is egging Mummy and Daddy to hurry get my photos done!
I've also started eating porridge with fish, and I've had eggs and a teeny bit of fishball too!
this week, Mummy's gonna add minced meat into my diet....
I seem to enjoy eating adult food far more than my cereal these days!!!
And last but not least, Faith Faith is also learning to crawl... i can move forward a little bit now.. but i still need lots of practice!
I'm also learning to sleep on my own now, and well, Mummy has discovered that it's always a pain making me sleep when my Daddy's around, coz i tend to manja and whine a lot. So these days, Daddy watches tv outside whilst Mummy totally ignores my whines in the room... I end up falling asleep on my own after I tire myself out.....sigh.... my weak point has been discovered...
Faith Faith has had sooo many adventures, it's impossible to post them all...so, Mummy will just show you the photos, and I'll talk where necessary.....
Anyway, just an overview,
I had my first swim at The Sentosa Resort and Spa on 10th October...
I also visited the Underwater World... too bad it was extremely crowded and Mummy and Daddy decided to leave after a while.
On 12th October, Mummy and Daddy bought me my walker, which I refuse to play in whenever they are at home, for the very simple reason that i'd rather have attention from them! hehehee
on 18th October I went to the beach again... this time, to feel the sand under my feet! hehe.... Faith Faith had a great time.....
on 23rd October, Faith Faith went to see Uncle Nigel as he did his 72km march....
On 24th October, Daddy went for his first marathon, and of course, Mummy, me, Aunty Sheena, Uncle Nigel and Godma all went to cheer him on! I had my first MRT ride... and Mummy will try to get hold of the photos soon!!!
Faith Faith will be going for an eye test tomorrow and to take my flu vaccine... will keep you updated with my vital stats!
here are my photos!
10th October 2009

Bathing in KorKor Asher's shower chair...

enjoying myself immensely!


In Uncle Nigel and Aunty Sheena's bed...

loving the softness of the bed!

on our way to the Underwater World

looking bewildered in my new environment!

with my Mummy...

on our way back to the hotel for my swim!

can we go now??
more pics of me from my swim can be found
here!
12th October 2009

sitting in my new walker! tasting it before i give my approval!

okay! i like it!

hehe... don't i look cute?
do you also notice that the walker is in Mummy and Daddy's colours?

mirror mirror, on my walker, who's the cutest baby of them all?

it's me right?

my favourite new xtreme stunt...
17th October 2009

on our way for a family lunch.. wearing the Burberry dress that Uncle Luke and Aunty Alice bought for me!
18th October 2009

on our way to see the doctor with Mummy.

I'm sleepy...

wearing the new shoes that Daddy and Mummy bought me...

at the beach......

hmmm..this ground feels weird... why are things sticking to my feet?

making footprints...

in the water now...

hey.. where did the water go?

hmm..this is really weird..

why does it come and go?

Uncle Nigel decides to bury my feet...

hey? how come i can't see my feet anymore?

let's see how i can get out of this...

wearing a sleepsuit for the very first time as previously, i hate having my legs trapped!
Everyone says i look extremely adorable in this!

trying to watch TV whilst Mum's not looking...
24th October 2009

Daddy before he left for his run... he took a photo with Squashygirl instead of me as I wasn't awake yet.. =(

I was soooooo exhausted that night, i fell asleep with my bum in the air!