Hello everybody!
Faith Faith had her check-up today!
I'm now 7.2kg, 65cm and my head measures 45.5cm....
I'm really not growing very much in length... is it because I have Mummy's genes?
hehe.
Thank goodness I'm putting on weight despite that very scary episode though... =)
Doctor says I'm eating and drinking well, and that I'm progressing fast since I'm already learning to crawl!
I took my flu jab today, and i cried for a teeny little bit... but was okay after a while.... =) as always, i'm a rather brave girl... hehe...
Daddy and Mummy then took me out for a little walk at Iluma, but they were quite disappointed coz there was nothing worth walking! But it's okay.. what mattered is that we had a nice family outing all by ourselves....
anyway, here's more pictures of me from today...
Mummy will also upload Aunty Sheena's shots of me on my first MRT ride soon!!!!!

all ready to go off!

with my DADDY!

at a cafe... I'm trying my luck at ordering food... hehe

hmm...which one should i choose?

maybe...this??

can i please have my order taken? i'm a hungry baby!