*.* my updates so far.... *.*
Hello Everyone!
There's just so much to be updated for Baby Faith!
So much has happened in the last week or two!
Anyway, I'm all better now, and I'm even sprouting my first 2 teeth! maybe that's why I was such a monster over the weekend!
I've gone for my first mid-autumn festival celebration, i've sat in a baby chair for the first time, and I've also tasted chicken for the very first time!
Hehe...
this is but just a summary of all that I've done.... sorry for being so late...
I've been hurrying mummy, but she's just soooo busy with work these days!
It doesn't help that I need tonnes of attention from both Daddy and Mummy!
So anyway, I'll update you through my photos......
Can't wait for this weekend coz Uncle nigel will be back!!! and DAddy and Mummy are going to bring me swimming and to the Underwater World!!!
21 September 2009
just before we went to East Coast Park... me lying with my friend!

mummy entertaining me with a Coke bottle whilst Daddy gets ready!

i'm extremely intrigued by it!

at the East Coast Lagoon Food centre.....
26 September 2009 - going to the clinic because of my fever...

here we are waiting for my blood test to be done.

i'm still such a happy baby...


we waited for sooo long that I fell asleep in Daddy's arms once again...

the nurse sticking the urine bag to collect my urine for the test... =(

can we get this over and done with already? =(

waiting to see the doctor a second time... i'm this weight because Mummy's hand is on the scale too.

totally zonked out...

Daddy asking me to play with my bottle so I don't get grouchy...

hmmm... i'm feeling lousy... =(

waiting for Daddy's car... i'm so glad to be out of the clinic!!!


on our way home....


the next morning... when my fever was a relentless 39.5deg...
30th September

wearing the new shirt that Uncle Luke and Aunty Alice bought for me!

hehe...sitting on my own...
2nd October

going for the mid-Autumn festival in Church..


Mummy, daddy and Godma Angela having dinner before we go...

with Father Timothy

later that evening... i'm a happy baby!!!
4th October 
Mummy gave me my first taste of chicken in ABC soup!!!

all ground up and ready for my consumption!

taking my very first mouthful...

feeling it in my mouth, tasting it....

hm....it taste kinda yummy!


i'm enjoying it!



standing with Mother Mary as Grandma prepares the flowers for procession.
Do you notice that the flowers are in yellow and blue? =D


later that evening before we left for my other grandparents' house...

making lots of noise as I put my tongue out

flapping my wings once more... ready for take-off!!

FLY!!!

hehe..i'm soo funny, aren't I?

playing, or rather, pulling Weiwei's fur..

weiwei licking me... =)
haven't i had such a wonderful week? hehehe.. i can't wait for the weekend.... will ask mummy to upload the other pictures of me in her phone soon!!!