Hello all,
here are more photos of me!!!
hehe...i've been quite a mischievous girl today.
I'm so eager to eat adult food that anything fed from my spoon is not good enough for me! =(
Yet, if it's put on an adult spoon, it's all okay.
Mummy refused to give in to me and insisted that I finished my cereal, but everyone else loved me too much. I want to eat adult food!
Sigh, i'm just a stubborn girl... what to do? I'm a baby cow! and I'm just like my daddy!
Mummy and Daddy says that I inherited the best of their looks and the worst of their character! do you think so too?
i know that Mummy will never give in to me, and so i always look to everyone else at home for sympathy... Grandma thinks i'm real intelligent..... =p
anyway, on Sunday, we went to Cugini's again because we wanted to give Father Timothy a treat. =) i like the place.... =)
these days, i've also learnt to pull the toy box towards me so that i can fish for more toys!
here are my latest pictures!