*.* poor little sick girl..... *.*
Hello everybody...
Sorry for the lack of updates.
There's been a naughty bug going around my happy family... =(
First, poor little me got it... then, Mummy caught it... then she passed it to Daddy, and then, my Grandpa got it...... i had recovered by then, but because Mummy is terribly sick, i ended up catching the bug once more!
Faith Faith is coughing quite a bit right now... =(
as such, between all the sick people, Mummy hasn't had much time to update my blog for me.
Anyway, Faith Faith is still a happy, and mischievous baby despite being sick!
hehe...
I prefer walking to crawling at this moment, and as a result, i'm learning to walk faster than i am learning to crawl! I can scoot around the whole of Mummy's bed effortlessly, trying to climb up every thing i see.... but on the floor, I prefer to sit up or walk. So, right now, I just have to have someone holding my hands, and i can walk from place to place already! I'm also sitting really well on my own now, so Mummy and Grandma can get some work done whilst i'm busy playing with my toys!
Mummy can't help but wonder if i'll walk before i'll crawl! that remains a mystery to be solved ya?? hehehehe..
Right now, I also know how to put my toothbrush into my mouth, hehe, and how to put a spooon into my mouth! Mummy has yet to allow me to feed myself though! She hates the mess i make whenever i feed myself!
I crinkle my nose a lot these days, and give a really cheeky smile when i do that... hehe... Mummy loves making fun of me, and vice versa! I love pulling Mummy's hair and spectacles, and when she glares at me for doing that, I start giggling and laughing! hehehehee...... and because of how adorable i am when i do that, Mummy and Daddy start laughing and i'm forgiven! how nice it is to be a baby!!!
2 Sundays ago, I went to a nice little cafe at Siglap with Daddy, Mummy and Godma. Faith is visiting sooo many restaurants these days!
will tell you more in Mummy's next post, as there are more photos of me!
till then, enjoy these photos of me!!

me in the nice burberry dress from Uncle Luke and Auntie Alice!

reading my menu.........

PEEKABOO~~

hmm... can i get out of this chair now?

with my darling daddy!

this is the way i brush my teeth...

sitting on my own...

hehe.

loving Squashyman..

I hope Squashygirl doesn't get angry with me!