Hello everybody!!!!
Faith Faith is 9 months and 1 day old now....
went for my check-up today, and here are my current stats...
Weight: 7.6kg
Height: 67cm
Head circumference: 44cm
My immunization jabs are delayed by one month coz I was sick so often last month. =(
Was supposed to take my pneumococcal jab this month, but ended up taking my 2nd dose of the flu vaccine.
Doc said that i'd better not skip it since i'm so sickly.
so anyway, the last 6 days have been wonderful for Baby Faith!
Hehe...mummy has cooked lots of different yummy food for me... I love to be growing up coz then I can eat all the yummy food that the adults get to eat!
I'm crawling around a lot these days, and I often welcome Grandpa, Grandma and Daddy when they come home with an extremely loud squeal of joy before crawling to them! heheheh... mummy and daddy says this will definitely make any troubled person forget everything but ME! =p
I'm also trying to grab onto everything to pull myself up... the TV console, the cupboard doors, chairs, tables, EVERYTHING!
Everyone at home is going crazy trying to make sure i don't fall! I did have quite a few falls... but Mummy says it's the only way I'll learn.... =(
I got scolded this week too coz I was soooo reluctant to sleep for quite a few nights... also, I'm so eager to practise my crawling skills that i often refuse to sit in my chair during mealtimes, and often want to explore the whole house! And yet, when Mummy and Daddy picked me up, I screamed in displeasure. Daddy spoke to me sternly coz he didn't like my behaviour...whilst mummy just stared at me with her teacher-killer stare.
I responded by crying even more and refusing to let Daddy carry me.... but I was afraid of Mummy though, and begged to be carried by her....
Mummy says this is a very clear sign of how much I climb over my Daddy's head and bully him, whilst showing that I'm afraid of Mummy......
Am I a terrible girl?? =(
these days, I'm also fond of answering people's questions with either a nod or shake of the head if i understand them........ i'm quite adept at doing the 'gong xi gong xi' action... hehe.. .grandma's training me so that i'll be fully equipped with the right skills to get more angpows during CNY next year! hehehhe....
Anyway, yesterday, Mummy and Daddy brought me and Grandpa and Grandma out for dinner to celebrate my 9 months as well as to celebrate their 2nd wedding anniversary! It seems a really nice place, although all I got to eat was white rice and chawanmushi.... but mummy and daddy love this place... so we are going back there again soon! This time with Godma Angela, Aunty Sheena and uncle Nigel...... how i wish i could eat what the adults are eating!
Tomorrow is already Christmas! Faith Faith can't wait to tear open all her christmas presents! Mummy says she'll film me doing that! hehehe.....
Merry Christmas everyone! Faith loves you!
@the nice restaurant...



me all ready to eat!

a real bbq!

my chawanmushi

daddy's favourite.... karubi! He ate like 3 plates on his own!!!

mummy likes this... buta karubi....

striploin

eating my rice...

gyu tataki

daddy showing how much he loves his food!

yum yum

food grilling

my grandpa and grandma!

daddy and mummy...