Children Of God

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

*.* Children of God *.*


Ten tiny little fingers that always want to play,

That never stop exploring the wonder of today.

Ten tiny little fingers that from the very start,

Will reach out for tomorrow yet always hold your heart.


*.* Links *.*

Faith's 1st Month Photos on Facebook
Faith's 1st Christmas on Facebook
CNY 2010 on Facebook
Faith's 1st Birthday on Facebook
Family Trip to Melbourne on Facebook
Faith 1 year and counting on Facebook
Josiah and Faith on Facebook (part 1)
Josiah's Baptism on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 2)
CNY 2011 on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 3)
Faith's 2nd Birthday on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 4)
Faith's school adventures
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 5)
@ Jacob Ballas Children's Garden
@ singkids playsystem
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 6)
Josiah's school adventures
Art Garden
Fun Day Out
Sentosa
Faith and Josiah (Part 7)
Josiah's 2nd Birthday)
Faith and Josiah (Part8)

*.* Mummy and Daddy's Note to US *.*


May today there be peace within.

May yoiu trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of Faith.

May you use those gifts you have received,

And pass on the love that has been given to you.

May you be content knowing you are a child of God.

Let this presence settle into your heart,

And allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

*.* Notes to US *.*

*.* Archives *.*


Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, December 28, 2009

*.* my FIRST christmas!!!! *.*

Merry Christmas EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, Faith Faith knows that it is extremely belated!

But you have to understand that we have all been very busy especially since it is my first christmas!!!

I had a wonderful time and as Godma proclaims, this is probably my favourite Season of the year!


oh ya!
Faith Faith has picked up 2 new tricks!!!!

1) I learnt to clap my hands together on Christmas Eve as we were attending mass at Queen of Peace! hehehe....

2) Yesterday, I learnt to put the phone to my ear!!!! hahaha... But sometimes I pick up the remote control and put it to my ear as well! =p Mummy thinks i learnt this because Grandma is always on the phone!!!! =D hehehe..... and i probably want to pretend to use the phone because i've learnt that i can hear the voices of people through this funny device! =)


Photos of that will be posted up in another entry. Mum will just help me write out my Christmas week activities first.....

24th Dec, Christmas Eve -
We went for dinner before going to Queen of Peace for Christmas Eve mass.
This funny jie jie loved my smile and came to hug and kiss me lots and lots of times!
I ended up getting extremely excited and couldn't keep still during the mass!

25th Dec, Christmas Day -
An extremely busy day for Faith Faith...
we went for Mass again early in the morning, followed by visiting all our relatives.

First we went to Mummy's Aunt's place.... therefore, my grandaunty!
I received LOTS AND LOTS of presents from ALL my uncles and aunties!
I had tonnes of fun with the 4 doggies there too! hehehe... Everyone thinks it's so amazing that I'm not afraid of dogs even though i'm so tiny.... how could i be scared when Daddy and Mummy love dogs sooo much? =p
As EVERY member of the family was there, except for one of my aunty who was late, we took a family photo that comprises of the 4 generations and 41 people in total!
Such a big and loud family I have on Mummy's side!!! =D

We're still waiting for the photos from Aunty Janice...

Then after that, we went to Daddy's maternal side of the family at Woodlands.
Thank goodness they live so far away, so I managed to get a quick power nap before seeing them.
There was another big doggie there too! But she was rather rough and playful and huge! So I just watched her from a distance.
I got some presents from my grandaunts and granduncles too.... =D
I also played a little with cousin Matthias who was a little grouchy cos he needed to sleep, but couldn't sleep cos he wanted to play!! =D

Right after that, we dropped by to Godma's house to see my God-grandma and God-grandpa cos they haven't seen me in a loong time. So I went there to show off my MEGAWATT smile and newfound crawling skills.

Then we went to Daddy's parents' home.
Everyone was there too, and I played with my cousins Megan and Myra....
I had fun with Weiwei and I received LOTS of presents too!

Faith faith was exhausted by the end of Christmas Day!!! So I came back and fell asleep quite easily! =)

26th Dec, Great-Grandma's (Tai Po) birthday celebration -

I opened my mountain of presents today, and I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who gave me presents! I'm sure you bought my presents with lots and lots of love!

We went for Mass as Daddy had duty on Sunday, followed by dinner with Daddy's family once more, as it was Great-Grandma's birthday.
She turned 79 this year!
I love my Great-Grandma lots and lots, and was happy to pose for the camera too!
But photos will be in another entry....


That's all for my Christmas week..... Mummy will post up photos of the dinner soon... as well as what happened on 27 Dec, as Aunty Cordelia came to visit me!!! =D

Here are photos from 24 - 26 Dec.......

Dinner with Daddy, Mummy and Godma @ Izakaya Nijimaru











@ the carpark of Queen of Peace Church

I love pretending to drive Daddy's car!





with Father Timothy


@ Trinity Church on Christmas Day

















My MOUNTAIN of presents!



Present opening time on Boxing Day












lost in the mountain of presents....

Remembered by Squashy Mummy at | 12:01 AM