Hello everyone!
Faith Faith really apologises for the lack of updates.
Mummy is just terribly busy with work and we want to spend all her free time together, and Mummy ends up returning to her endless piles of work once i fall asleep, thus the lack of time to update my blog.
Faith Faith hopes everyone is well and good.
Faith is doing fine too!
I'm currently 10 months and 3 weeks old already! 6 more weeks, and i'll be 1 year old!
doesn't time fly??!! =D
Faith is now about 7.7kg and about 70cm already!
I can now clap my hands and do 'Gong Xi' whenever I'm asked, or when i'm real happy. I also wave BYE very readily now.
I can crawl extremely fast now, and am cruising quite comfortably. I love pulling Mummy's pants to walk around! hehe
I can sip from a straw when i feel like it, and i'm taking in about 270ml of milk when i'm really hungry. I'm also eating mushy rice and soup for lunch and dinner already.
I still have only 2 teeth, and Mummy's waiting anxiously for my top 2 teeth to come out so that i can chew properly!
With our extremely tight schedule, Mummy hasn't been taking much photos of me, but you can see some from
here!
plans for my birthday celebrations are underway, and Mummy and Daddy are trying to get my invites printed ASAP and the cake confirmed! The chalet has been booked, and we just have to book the balloons and food! Faith Faith can't wait for her birthday celebration!!!!!
See you soon!