Children Of God

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

*.* Children of God *.*


Ten tiny little fingers that always want to play,

That never stop exploring the wonder of today.

Ten tiny little fingers that from the very start,

Will reach out for tomorrow yet always hold your heart.


*.* Links *.*

Faith's 1st Month Photos on Facebook
Faith's 1st Christmas on Facebook
CNY 2010 on Facebook
Faith's 1st Birthday on Facebook
Family Trip to Melbourne on Facebook
Faith 1 year and counting on Facebook
Josiah and Faith on Facebook (part 1)
Josiah's Baptism on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 2)
CNY 2011 on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 3)
Faith's 2nd Birthday on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 4)
Faith's school adventures
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 5)
@ Jacob Ballas Children's Garden
@ singkids playsystem
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 6)
Josiah's school adventures
Art Garden
Fun Day Out
Sentosa
Faith and Josiah (Part 7)
Josiah's 2nd Birthday)
Faith and Josiah (Part8)

*.* Mummy and Daddy's Note to US *.*


May today there be peace within.

May yoiu trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of Faith.

May you use those gifts you have received,

And pass on the love that has been given to you.

May you be content knowing you are a child of God.

Let this presence settle into your heart,

And allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

*.* Notes to US *.*

*.* Archives *.*


Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, November 15, 2010

*.* Last day as an only child *.*




Hello everyone,




today is officially my last day of being an only child.




It has been a chaotic 4 weeks for me as I had lots and lots to adjust to!




Daddy had just begun his shift work about 1 week ago, and seeing as I'm an outright Daddy's girl, it's not been easy for me to get used to his irregular working time... =( However, I've been a good girl thus far, and not made it difficult for Mummy and Grandma. In fact, both of them say I'm more of a handful when Daddy's around! hehe. what to do? My Daddy is for me to bully! =p




Faith Faith is really growing up day by day. As grandma puts it, I learn something new every day! I can already operate Mummy's i-Phone, and have even deleted some of her apps by accident! =p Though I'm still only sounding some mono-syllabic words, yet i do show understanding of what is being said to me... and well, since Mummy, Daddy and Grandma all understand what i'm trying to say when I point to things, and with my multitude of expressions, what need is there for me to speak? =D "duck" and "star" are definitely my favourite words, and of course, "mama" and "papa".... i've also learnt to point out dogs by saying "wou-wou".




These days, i'm officially eating rice, and my favourite food so far is noodles and fishballs! give me fishballs, and you'll see me eating really fast! hehehe.... I love having meat in my diet too. in the past 4 weeks, 6 more of my teeth have emerged, and all that's left to emerge are my back molars... as a result, I gave Mummy and Daddy quite a fair bit of sleepless nights as I was in lots and lots of pain!




I have also taken my second last vaccination, and my final one will be taken when I'm 24 months old.




I also have a new favourite TV programme, Timmy Time, as it's all about farm animals! hehe. I'm a true blue animal lover, and thus, Mummy and Daddy chose to bring me to Kids Kampung at Pasir Ris Farmway, where there are ducks! =D Click on the link to see the pictures taken there! Because I love it so much, they brought me there a second time. =D




Mummy will be going in to hospital on 16 November to be induced, so this would be the last post Mummy writes for me. After this entry, Mummy will continue to update this from her point of view to update you on the milestones of Baby #2 and ME!






Hmmm... it's my last day as an only child. Mummy and Daddy are gonna try to make it as memorable for me as possible. After today, I will be a big sister to my new younger sibling... as like before, Mummy and Daddy choose not to know the gender, and I'm playing along with them, coz when everyone asks me if it's gonna be a didi/meimei, i just nod my head to both! see, i'm such a GOOD girl! =D Mummy is wondering if her tummy is really that comfortable, for both my younger sibling and myself have chosen to stay inside sooooo long that we have to be induced out! It must be so... hehe...




alright then, here's Baby Faith signing off for the last time now... the next time there's a post, Baby #2 will be out and about! BYEBYE

Remembered by Squashy Mummy at | 12:14 AM