
My very first post on this blog!
I am 11 weeks old today and I have learnt much in these 11 weeks..... Mummy n Daddy feel that my life is filled with events thus far as I have celebrated Christmas, New Year, Mummy's birthday, and soon, I'll be celebrating Chinese New Year! What fun!! :)
Josiah has now begun to sleep for longer periods thru the night. Which is a good thing for mummy, as she gets to rest properly.... :) however, in the day, I am still feeding once every 2 hours!
I am a real talkative child and enjoy being lavished with attention, so much so that I make a fuss when attention is given to my JIe Jie instead of me!! :)
Recently, I have learnt to flip myself from my back to my tummy and back again! What's important about this feat is that I did it all on my own as mummy and daddy haven't had much chance to stimulate me! As a result, I have chosen to let my grandparents witness this before my parents! Hehe! I also love to sit up and try to be aided into a standing position whilst I am lying down!
I am a terribly active child and need to be kept occupied all the time or I'd start fussing!
Like my Jie Jie, I am also a TV addict, always craving my neck towards the direction of the TV, wherever it may be!
Right now, my weight is 6.3kg already, and I have outgrown ALL of my 0-3mths / Newborn clothes, and am wearing clothes of 3-6 mth / 6-9 mth! Mummy hopes this growth of mine doesn't stagnate like it did for my sister!
Okay then, here's wishing everyone '恭喜发财, 新年快乐,万事如意,身体健康,红包拿来!'
With love,
Josiah :)
