Hello all!!
Faith is back again! Happy lunar new year to everyone!!


It has been a tiring week for all of us, especially Didi and me as we've had to visit sooo many places!! As a result, we've been sleeping more these last couple of days because we need to catch up on lost sleep!
Faith has a new favorite friend. Mummy and Daddy call him my boyfriend. He is Ernie from Sesame Street! I carry him everywhere I go, and he has to do everything with me! If it weren't for mummy's disapproval, he'd share my bathtime too!! Hehe!!
These days, Faith is talking more and more. I'm picking up words more quickly, but I have yet to string them into sentences, as right now, I am still only pronouncing the end consonants of each word. I am also further proving to mummy and daddy that I truly love music, dance and dogs. One way mummy keeps me occupied is to give in to my sing requests! I will do the action or say a word related to any song we've heard before, and mummy will have to sing it for me!! Hee. Mummy is my personal iPod!
There are few activities I love to do every day - puzzles, building blocks, watching my favorite programmes on tv. I do these without fail each day.
I am also getting bolder in my interactions with dogs, and often interact with them more readily than I used to! I love feeding them! :)
Mummy and Daddy think I'm entering the 'terrible twos' phase, as I display a greater need to exert my own independence, and need to make my own decisions. Thank goodness my mummy went to read up to find out what is so terrible about this stage, and she discovered that we toddlers basically just want to have a part to play in making our own choices instead of following orders all the time. Hence, the best way to prevent power struggles would be to provide me with two limited choices.... For example - asking if I wanna slp in the sarong or the bed INSTEAD of telling me it's nap time or asking me if I wanna sleep; asking if I'd prefer to have daddy or mummy help me to keep the toys than to tell me to keep my toys.
Mummy and daddy have been using this method faithfully and well, I am complying as far as I can. Of course, there are still times where I just refuse to want to do what they want me to.... Sadly, I just get ignored by my mummy.... Poor me. I just can't win, can I?
Anyway, Faith's second birthday is coming up soon and I am terribly excited to see what cake mummy and daddy are gonna design for me! This time, the celebration is gonna be limited to family and close friends as mummy n daddy re tired of entertaining large crowds!
Just before I go, am gonna leave u with my updated and classified word list!!
Current word listPoke
Jump
Rainbow (bow)
Heart
Car
Out
That
Cat
Pen (open)
Beat
Ken (chicken)
Kiss
Cake
Sleep
Mach (stomach)
Ah yi
Ah gu
Sound
Jie
Kor
Didi
Throw
Hi
Bye
Man
Eye
Steps
Bug
Tree
Horse
Jump
Touchq
Oi
Oink
Door
Pig
Bear
Books
Bathe
Keep
Faith
Bet (alphabet)
Mmmm (moo)
Lamb
Cow
Rice
Milk
Na(sheena)
Ma (godma)
Zan (Suszan)
Press
Goose
Ple (apple)
臭
Boy
Na (banana)
Train
Draw
Mat
Balloon
Tall
Small
Work
Side (backside)
Love
Bed
Buy
Hand
Leg
Dog
Out
Open
Mo ( for Elmo)
Blocks
Box
High
Pen
Draw
Stack
Mummy
Dada
Dog
can
Where
There
Hair
Mouth
Nose
Eyes
mama
papa
gong
duck
star
wou-wou
up
bomb
star
yes
no
ball
-ish (fish)
pog (frog)
egg
bread
down
ooooohhhh (rooster sound)