Hello everybody!!!! (in Grover's voice!!!)
Faith is almost turning two........ 4 more days!
mummy and daddy still can't believe that I'm becoming a toddler! Many times, they'll just look at me and wonder where the last 24 months have gone to!
my words are coming in sooo fast that Mummy is finding it tough to keep track of what I am saying! This is also because I'm making lots of two word sentences now. I can also recognize my numbers (1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9). I can't say seven as it is a difficult two syllable number to sound. Mummy wonders why 7 is the only two syllable number out of 1-10. =P
My car seat has been moved to the back because I have grown out of the need to be entertained by the view from the front windscreen, and would much prefer sitting with my Mummy and being entertained by her reading and singing to me!
I am an avid snacker, and constantly ask for snacks from my Mummy. hehe. It seems that I love sour foods too! Salt and Vinegar chips are one of my favs!!! hahahaha....
Just recently, Mummy met Aunty Angela for lunch, and it was the second time I met Emma and Vera. It was fun meeting and interacting with friends that I could relate to! I love Emma jiejie a lot, and mummy and Aunty Angela think it could be coz we are both firstborns.. =D We went for Italian food and ice-cream at Udders. I hope we get to meet again before we return to Iceland.


Bonding with my didi is going along good. I love my didi lots and lots, though I can get upset at times when too much attention is given to him and I am neglected. Mummy feels that didi is slightly more outgoing than I am. Probably he is more like Mummy and I am more like Daddy. I want him to be part of all aspects of my life, but I also do wish that people would not neglect me when they play with him. Hugging, kissing, carrying and blessing my didi are things that I love doing and are part of my daily routine. In fact, I even say Hi to him whenever I wake up. Much as I miss my alone times with Daddy and Mummy, yet I want didi with us too.
3 more months before Mummy goes back to work. I am enjoying having Mummy at home, though of course it means more scoldings when I try to act up! I have a typical mother-daughter relationship with my mummy....hehe... a love-hate one.... I know I can't live without her, yet sometimes, we just make each other soooo upset! How I wish Mummy could stay at home with us forever....
Alright now, time to go sleep..... 2 more days till my birthday party!
Happy birthday to me!!
Labels: faith