Faith Faith is officially 2 years old already!!!

I had a wonderful celebration at Costa Sands, Downtown East this weekend! Mummy and Daddy booked a Family Suite, which had 1 bedroom with 2 queen-sized beds and a living area! We went there on Sunday, during which I also had my birthday party!
It was a much smaller party than my first one, and only close friends and our families were invited. Daddy and Mummy bought me a bubble machine, and my cousin Ethan brought a bubble blower that his Daddy had just bought for him. We had lotsa fun playing with the bubbles.


I loved my cake, as it had my favourite characters on it! Elmo and Ernie! =D


Aunty Sheena was our official photographer for the day, so we had many many photos! =) Thank you Aunty Sheena, for the wonderful shots! They'll make a great memory for me when I'm older!
Didi and me adjusted quite well to the new environment, and we spent our night there. The next day, Daddy and Mummy showed me the present that they, together with my Godma had gotten for me! A scooter! We saw it whilst we were at the shop buying my bubble machine, and Daddy and Mummy decided it was worth the money since it would help me develop my motor skills whilst allowing Didi and me to use it for long, since it can take up to 50kg! =D
I learnt to ride the scooter in no time, although I still have a bit of trouble manouvering it in the direction that I want to go in. Mummy and Daddy say I can only ride it outdoors though. But it's okay, I love my present and I can't wait to go places in it!

Then in the evening, we went to Wild Wild Wet! Faith Faith had so much fun going on the slides, and even Didi had a few tries at them! Although he was terrified, but he is extremely brave in going on them even though it's his first time in a pool!
What a lovely and tiring weekend. I loved my time with my family so much that I refused to come home this morning. I do miss my home, but I love the freedom I had there, and the fact that both DAddy and Mummy were with my 24/7! How I wish this time never had to end.......


Check out the rest of the pics from
here!