*.* faith's going to school... *.*
Hello everybody!!!

Mummy decided to write a random post for me today.... =)

as you can tell, I am simply getting cuter by the minute! Hehe.
I make Mummy and Daddy go crazy with my silly antics every day. I can now fully identify my numbers from 1-10, and I am slowly progressing in my puzzle making skills. I love to draw and now to make funny shapes out of my play dough.
As the title suggests, yes, Faith faith will soon be going to school. It's gonna be a tough time for all of us, and it was a very painful decision for mummy and daddy to make.
Nonetheless, they still decided on it because they feel it would be the best situation for everyone.
After all, once Mummy goes back to school, lots of things are gonna change, and it's almost impossible for Grandma to look after didi and me, especially since didi is such an active baby.
Mummy doesn't want Grandma to neglect me coz of all the attention didi needs. Also, Daddy and Mummy feel that I would be able to pick up socializing skills whilst prepping me for school next year. This way, Daddy would also be able to get ample rest when he returns from work or as he prepares himself for night shift.
The only downside is that Faith faith will be there from 12-7. Really long hours. =((
And Mummy hates the fact that i would be taking my nap away from home.
SIGH
But there really isn't much choice.
Faith faith dreads the day............
It's gonna be painful, especially for Daddy and Mummy, and the initial stage will definitely have lots of crying from me.....
After all, I've always been a home baby.....
We have been spending last weekend hunting for childcare centres, and the search will continue. Thank goodness for Aunty Sheena's expertise in this field, so she can help Mummy and Daddy to find the perfect place for me!!
Please pray that God will guide Daddy and Mummy in finding the right place for me!!!

Labels: faith