Children Of God

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

*.* Children of God *.*


Ten tiny little fingers that always want to play,

That never stop exploring the wonder of today.

Ten tiny little fingers that from the very start,

Will reach out for tomorrow yet always hold your heart.


*.* Links *.*

Faith's 1st Month Photos on Facebook
Faith's 1st Christmas on Facebook
CNY 2010 on Facebook
Faith's 1st Birthday on Facebook
Family Trip to Melbourne on Facebook
Faith 1 year and counting on Facebook
Josiah and Faith on Facebook (part 1)
Josiah's Baptism on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 2)
CNY 2011 on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 3)
Faith's 2nd Birthday on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 4)
Faith's school adventures
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 5)
@ Jacob Ballas Children's Garden
@ singkids playsystem
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 6)
Josiah's school adventures
Art Garden
Fun Day Out
Sentosa
Faith and Josiah (Part 7)
Josiah's 2nd Birthday)
Faith and Josiah (Part8)

*.* Mummy and Daddy's Note to US *.*


May today there be peace within.

May yoiu trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of Faith.

May you use those gifts you have received,

And pass on the love that has been given to you.

May you be content knowing you are a child of God.

Let this presence settle into your heart,

And allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

*.* Notes to US *.*

*.* Archives *.*


Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, May 12, 2011

*.* Faith's school-going adventures....coming soon... *.*

HELLO!!!




As you can all see, Faith is growing up real fast. =)


I will be going to school come 1 June 2011. Mummy has decided to start me in June so that she doesn't feel so guilty leaving me in school whilst she continues to laze at home with Ah Di. =)


Faith Faith went for a trial lesson on 5 May. It was postponed coz Didi and I were terribly sick from coughing. Thank goodness I managed to get better after a visit to a Chinese doctor. Daddy and Mummy decided to try out TCM coz Aunty Alicia and Aunty Petrina kept telling Mummy how good this doctor was for coughs, and since I've always been plagued with coughs, Mummy thought, why not? It worked! and now, Faith Faith is all better again.


So, Faith will be going to school at The Salvation Army Childcare Centre. It's about 10 mins away from home, making it easy and convenient for Daddy and Mummy to send me to school, and for Grandpa to pick me up on days that Daddy is working.


There were a couple of new kids on the day of my trial lesson. They were still adjusting, and so it was quite chaotic, with lots of crying going on in sudden outbursts. I kept looking at Daddy to make sure he didn't go, and so Daddy decided to tell a white lie that he was going to work. As he peeped at me from outside, I caught him so many times!! hehe. I found it quite funny actually, but I wanted my papa around with me. Mummy left me for about 5 minutes to speak to the principal, and I was initially fine, but spotting my papa peeking through the window, I started crying again. =(


After that, I couldn't leave Mummy's side. =(( Each time anyone started crying, I would bolt back to Mummy.


Despite all this though, Faith had fun. I didn't get to interact much with the other friends... after all, we are all about 18-30 months old... But i did get to do some painting, and through that, Mummy is certain that I'm terribly scared of being dirty! Though I enjoy painting, but each time paint got on my hands, I would demand that it be cleaned off me! hehehe


Mummy and Daddy are worried about how I will cope in school, and how long it will take me to get used to being away from home and settling into the routine. They keep wishing they never had to put me through this. But, Faith will be fine. =) After all, it is part and parcel of growing up, isn't it? I do wish Mummy never had to go back to work though, for I'm so used to having her around 24/7 already! Plus, playing with Didi and being able to do what I want when I want is a fantastic lifestyle.... but life isn't all a bed of sunflowers, is it?


=)


Anyway, to update all of you on how I'm growing up, I'm making sentences readily now, though I still leave out my articles, and my sentences made up only of action verbs and nouns! I'm also always counting, when I go up and down stairs, when I see numbers, as I look at my fingers and toes!


My scooter riding is also coming along real nicely now, and I'm controlling my scribbles better now! In fact, Mummy's gonna buy me activity books to colour in.... just so i can develop my motor skills better.


I've also begun to memorise the books Mummy reads to me, and I can usually end off the sentence with the last word.


Life's great as a 2-year old, and Faith FAith is gonna treasure the remaining 2 weeks before she goes off to school.....

Remembered by Squashy Mummy at | 12:15 AM