Children Of God

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

*.* Children of God *.*


Ten tiny little fingers that always want to play,

That never stop exploring the wonder of today.

Ten tiny little fingers that from the very start,

Will reach out for tomorrow yet always hold your heart.


*.* Links *.*

Faith's 1st Month Photos on Facebook
Faith's 1st Christmas on Facebook
CNY 2010 on Facebook
Faith's 1st Birthday on Facebook
Family Trip to Melbourne on Facebook
Faith 1 year and counting on Facebook
Josiah and Faith on Facebook (part 1)
Josiah's Baptism on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 2)
CNY 2011 on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 3)
Faith's 2nd Birthday on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 4)
Faith's school adventures
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 5)
@ Jacob Ballas Children's Garden
@ singkids playsystem
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 6)
Josiah's school adventures
Art Garden
Fun Day Out
Sentosa
Faith and Josiah (Part 7)
Josiah's 2nd Birthday)
Faith and Josiah (Part8)

*.* Mummy and Daddy's Note to US *.*


May today there be peace within.

May yoiu trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of Faith.

May you use those gifts you have received,

And pass on the love that has been given to you.

May you be content knowing you are a child of God.

Let this presence settle into your heart,

And allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

*.* Notes to US *.*

*.* Archives *.*


Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, June 3, 2011

*.* Faith's school-going adventures *.*

HI!!

Faith Faith has spent two days at school already.

Before I start telling you all about my school life, I'll leave you with some photos to look at!
Day 1
Day 2





























As you can see, I am always very excited to go to school!! Hehe.

Mummy and Daddy think that I've been very brave thus far. Daddy has bade goodbye to me on both days after 'dropping' me off at the door. Mummy would then come in with me and then leave after about 30-45mins.

On Day 1, I cried when I caught a glimpse of Mummy peeking through the window. Also coz it was my first day, Mummy and Daddy decided not to traumatize me too much, and came in quickly enough.

On Day 2, Mummy managed to leave me for an hour, until the terrible deed happened.....

I find lots of difficulty getting used to the idea of having to bathe in school, and because of how terrified I am thereafter, Mummy usually ends up staying with me for lunch. They tried letting me sleep with my friends during naptime on Day 1, but I wanted to go home. Today, however, i took my nap there.

It sure isn't easy, for I'm soooo used to sleeping at 2 or later.... but in school, everyone starts preparing for bed at about 1230. But Mummy knows I'll get used to it.

Mummy is terribly proud of me, but she sure hopes I can get used to having to bathe, eat and nap in school before going home. Hopefully time will make me more stable!

On a lighter note, I am now making far longer sentences, and am able to tell Mummy and Daddy stories, or rather, in Mummy's words, 'recount events' in the way I remember them.
Mummy has also successfully weaned me off my night feeds, telling me that I'm a big girl, and thus, I can only drink water and not milk at nights.

Soooo many changes introduced into my life lately..... hope this will be enough for now.... =)

Labels:


Remembered by Squashy Mummy at | 12:45 AM