Children Of God

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

*.* Children of God *.*


Ten tiny little fingers that always want to play,

That never stop exploring the wonder of today.

Ten tiny little fingers that from the very start,

Will reach out for tomorrow yet always hold your heart.


*.* Links *.*

Faith's 1st Month Photos on Facebook
Faith's 1st Christmas on Facebook
CNY 2010 on Facebook
Faith's 1st Birthday on Facebook
Family Trip to Melbourne on Facebook
Faith 1 year and counting on Facebook
Josiah and Faith on Facebook (part 1)
Josiah's Baptism on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 2)
CNY 2011 on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 3)
Faith's 2nd Birthday on Facebook
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 4)
Faith's school adventures
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 5)
@ Jacob Ballas Children's Garden
@ singkids playsystem
Josiah & Faith on Facebook (part 6)
Josiah's school adventures
Art Garden
Fun Day Out
Sentosa
Faith and Josiah (Part 7)
Josiah's 2nd Birthday)
Faith and Josiah (Part8)

*.* Mummy and Daddy's Note to US *.*


May today there be peace within.

May yoiu trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of Faith.

May you use those gifts you have received,

And pass on the love that has been given to you.

May you be content knowing you are a child of God.

Let this presence settle into your heart,

And allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

*.* Notes to US *.*

*.* Archives *.*


Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, June 2, 2011

*.* Josiah is 6 months old!! *.*

Hi everyone!!

Josiah is now 6 months and 3 weeks old already!

At my 6-month checkup, this is how i fared -

Weight - 8.46kg
Height - 71cm
Head circumference - 45cm

I am so catching up with my sister, as I am only 10cm shorter than her right now! hehe... I'm also only 3 kg lighter than her. Everyone says it's okay. After all, I AM a boy! =D

Josiah is actively crawling everywhere and sitting quite well now. Mummy used to think she'd have it easy once I learnt to sit! Boy, was she wrong! hahahaha.... I am giving her and everyone else at home so much more headache now that I'm SO mobile! I react fast and I crawl towards EVERYTHING, pulling at them, and these days, even using them as a tool to stand!

As such, Mummy has decided to confine me to my playpen or my walker, just so she can have her hands free to look after both Jiejie and me!

I am still putting anything and everything into my mouth. As a result, everyone calls me a hungry tiger. But hey, I'm just trying to discover what I'm holding and to feel the different textures! ;p

Mummy has also begun to cook wonderfully different and tasty food for me, and I'm loving every single bit of it!
As I approach my 7th month, it also means Mummy's time at home with me is almost up. Mummy's no-pay leave has already ended, and Jiejie has also started going to school Grandma is gradually starting to take full care of me. ThoughI do feel lonely without my Jiejie, whom I love having around soooo much, but I'm reacting well to this huge change in my lifestyle.
I guess it's coz I'm simply a really happy boy!! I smile at anything and everything, and I'm a truly excitable and fearless baby. This was really clear when we went to my Godma's home recently, and I actually made the little doggy afraid of me! hehehe... I even laughed out real loud when it barked at my face, and continued chasing it thereafter! Godma says I've terrorized her doggy... hehe
We'll be going on our first real family trip soon to Malaysia to visit my grandaunts.... Can't wait for it!!!!

Labels:


Remembered by Squashy Mummy at | 11:55 PM