


Hello everyone!!!
It's been a long long time since you last heard from me!
Finally, my mummy's school year is almost over, so she has more time for Jiejie and me now!
9 more days till I turn 1!!! Isn't it just amazing?
My party is gonna be held this Sunday, and I simply can't wait! Daddy and Mummy are in the full swing of getting things ready for my BIG day!!!
For those of you who have been religiously checking Mummy's facebook for photo updates, you'd have realized that I have begun walking! Yes! I'm walking even before I turn 1! I acquired the skill at 10.5 months. =) hehe. Now I am walking quite well and would even push Mummy and Daddy's hands away whenever we are out!
I have also picked up two words, "Bird" and "Duck". I have a love for birds and each time we reach the void deck, i would start searching the grass areas for birds! hehehe
my favourite cartoon character is mickey mouse and i absolutely love the music in the show! every time the ending song plays, i would stop everything i'm doing just to run out and dance!!!! =)
My diet is also mainly rice and soup now. I am still a greedy tiger and would always ask for anything that is eaten by the adults around me. =) I really and truly do love my food. =)
Right now, I weigh about 10.5kg whilst Jiejie is about 12.2kg. Our hands and feet are almost the same size too! Mummy and Daddy seem to be very sure that I'll outgrow her! Well, we'll see!
Daddy says I'm a fierce tiger because I show my displeasure whenever I do not get my way, or when I want something. Mummy however thinks that I'm just all bark and no bite. After screaming to show that I'm unhappy for a while, I tend to give up and search for an alternative! I do make a whole lot of noise though, and unless I'm tired and sleepy, you'll rarely see me quiet or still......
Mummy and Daddy say they'll be sending me to Jiejie's school when I'm 18 months. It's more because they want me to adapt to school properly before I move on to N1, cos in Childcare, they base it on the year of birth and not the month. So, if Daddy and Mummy wait till I turn 2, I'll be changing teachers barely a month after I enter......Mummy thinks it's too much transition for me and she'd rather I get used to school life, be weaned off milk and be toilet trained before I go up....
hmm...... is that what I want? I have no idea.... but I do want to stay on in school every time I send jiejie there.....I wanna be inside and play with the other children too........ =)
yawnyawn.....jojo's a little tired now......better go sleep......need to reserve boundless energy for my big day!
Labels: Josiah